Tuesday 8 October 2013

Rule of Thirds work

In photography we were looking at the 'Rule of Thirds' technique, which is when you have a grid over your photo, which helps you to make your image look balanced and focused. We had to walk around college and take pictures that would correspond with 2 stories we were given; 'Keeping the college litter free' and 'How college tries to make sure students stay safe'.



I took this picture using the rule of thirds grid, and it is showing how the college tries to stay litter free.



This picture is also used to show how the college stays litter free, but I didn't use the grid to balance and focus my picture.









I took this picture to go with the 'how the college keeps students safe', and I used the grid to focus it.














This picture is also to show how college keeps 
students safe but I didn't use the rule of thirds 
grid on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment